Man smokes after drinking gasoline and explodes
They warned him, but he didn’t mind.
Philippines.- An area man died yesterday after smoking a cigarette as soon as he finished drinking gasoline. According to local witnesses, Justin Time was drinking gasoline just like every day but yesterday, he had a cigarette. His friends warned him about the consequences of drinking flammable liquids and then smoking, but he didn’t mind.
“We were hanging out with him. We were drinking alcohol, he was drinking gasoline, just like in any other normal day. We were a group of five people.” said Cookie Baker, one of Time’s friends. He kept going: “In the middle of the meetup, he said he wanted a cigarette, because all of us were smoking cigarettes. We told him not to do it, but he did it anyway, because no one every tells him what to do”, related Baker, with tears in his eyes.
“Then he said he was feeling weird, and one of our friends said: ‘Oh boi, he’s about to blow up!’, we ran way from him and then he exploded. Nothing remained.”, stated Baker.
They tried to call an ambulance but it was too late. This is the first time this happens and it should be used as a warning for future smokers: please don’t drink gasoline before smoking.